If you update to Joomla 3.8.10, please make sure that you either do a full GitHub update of Fabrik, or disable caching for your lists (in the Advanced settings) or turn off Joomla's System Cache setting. A change in Joomla's cache code in 3.8.10 required a fix in Fabrik, which will be rolled in to the next release, but is currently only available in GitHub.Dismiss Notice
We will be performing an update of XenForo (the forum software use on this site) this afternoon, Fri 8/17/2018. The forums will be unavailable for a (hopefully!) short time.Dismiss Notice
Paginate form plugin
Introduction(top)The paginate plug-in will add 'next' and 'previous' buttons to the form/details view allowing users to scroll between records.
Below is an example screen shot:
You can test the plugin on the demo site.
Follow these steps to add the plugin(top)
- Download the plugin, make sure it matches the version you have installed
- Publish the plugin
- Edit your form and click on Plugins
- Add a new, select Paginate
- Configure as below
- Show - Should the next/previous buttons be shown in the form view, details view or both views
- Use ajax - Should the nagivation incur a page refresh or occur via an ajax call.