Paginate form plugin
Introduction(top)The paginate plug-in will add 'next' and 'previous' buttons to the form/details view allowing users to scroll between records.
Below is an example screen shot:
You can test the plugin on the demo site.
Follow these steps to add the plugin(top)
- Download the plugin, make sure it matches the version you have installed
- Publish the plugin
- Edit your form and click on Plugins
- Add a new, select Paginate
- Configure as below
- Show - Should the next/previous buttons be shown in the form view, details view or both views
- Use ajax - Should the nagivation incur a page refresh or occur via an ajax call.