Fabrik 3.9 has been released. If you have updated Joomla to 3.9, this is a required update.Dismiss Notice
If you update to Joomla 3.9.16, you will have to update Fabrik from the latest GitHub version, to fix a bug introduced in Joomla, which makes it impossible to list front end folder locations in backend JForms. This affects things like template selection.Dismiss Notice
Paginate form plugin
Introduction(top)The paginate plug-in will add 'next' and 'previous' buttons to the form/details view allowing users to scroll between records.
Below is an example screen shot:
You can test the plugin on the demo site.
Follow these steps to add the plugin(top)
- Download the plugin, make sure it matches the version you have installed
- Publish the plugin
- Edit your form and click on Plugins
- Add a new, select Paginate
- Configure as below
- Show - Should the next/previous buttons be shown in the form view, details view or both views
- Use ajax - Should the nagivation incur a page refresh or occur via an ajax call.