Fabrik 3.8.1 has been released. It is mostly bug fixes and feature enhancements, but does include two new plugins (push notifications, and the sequence element). As usual we strongly recommend testing the new release on a sandbox if your application is mission critical, and always do an Akeeba backup before updating.
Paginate form plugin
Introduction(top)The paginate plug-in will add 'next' and 'previous' buttons to the form/details view allowing users to scroll between records.
Below is an example screen shot:
You can test the plugin on the demo site.
Follow these steps to add the plugin(top)
- Download the plugin, make sure it matches the version you have installed
- Publish the plugin
- Edit your form and click on Plugins
- Add a new, select Paginate
- Configure as below
- Show - Should the next/previous buttons be shown in the form view, details view or both views
- Use ajax - Should the nagivation incur a page refresh or occur via an ajax call.