Fabrik 3.8.1 has been released. It is mostly bug fixes and feature enhancements, but does include two new plugins (push notifications, and the sequence element). As usual we strongly recommend testing the new release on a sandbox if your application is mission critical, and always do an Akeeba backup before updating.Dismiss Notice
Limit form plugin
This form plugin limits the number of records a user can submit
- User element - The element which is recording which user is adding/editing the record
- Limit reached message - The message shown when the user can no longer submit additional records
- Allow anonymous - Allow anonymous/guest users to enter records, guest users can add as many records as they like
- Limit length - The number of records the user can submit
- Connection - The fabrik connection containing the lookup list
- Lookup list - The name of the look up list
- Type -
- User - we obtain the maximum number of allowed submissions by searching the list for records where the lookup element = the user id.
- Group - we search the list for records where the look up element contains one of the user's group ids.
In all cases if more than one record is found then the maximum matched value is returned.
- Lookup element - The element that contains user or user group ids.
- Max element - Once the limit record has been found, this element contains the number of records that given user can submit. Set to -1 if this user can submit a unlimited number of records.
- Condition - PHP statement to determine if the plugin should be run