Fabrik 3.7 is now available. This version contains critical security updates, please update as soon as possible. Please remember to backup your site before updating, we also recommend testing your updates on development sites if possible.
We had to restore the site around midday (CST) on Wed 7/26 from a backup approximately 8 hours old. So a few posts in the forums were lost. You may want to check to see if you need to re-post anything.
The release of Fabrik for J! 3.8 is not yet ready. Do not update your sites to J! 3.8 until this notice is removed.
Using Standard Captcha (top)
Administration Settings (top)
- Show when logged in - Should the recaptcha be used even if the user has already logged in
- Method - The rendering method you want to use
Standard Settings (top)
- Font size - Font size
- Text angle - Angle text is rendered at (numerical value)
- Text padding - space between text
- Number of Characters - The number of characters to use inside the recaptcha image
- Background colour - RGB background colour
- Noise colour - RGB noise colour
- Text colour - RGB text colour
Recaptcha settings (top)
- Public key/Site key - Get a site key from http://www.google.com/recaptcha. This used to be called Public key in Recaptcha 1.0
- Private key/Secret key - Get a secret key from http://www.google.com/recaptcha. This used to be called Private key in Recaptcha 1.0
- Theme - The colour theme to use
- Lang - the 2 letter code of the language to use for the recaptcha widget - default/empty = English. - The language codes to use can be found here : https://developers.google.com/recaptcha/docs/language