Is Greater or Less Than validation
This validation rule, compares the elements value against another elements value.
- Error message - The message to display next to the element if the validation fails. This text should explain why the validation failed and what steps the user should take to remedy the error.
- Greater than or less than - the conditon to match
- Element - The element to compare this element's value against
- Allow empty - Allow empty values
- Condition - A PHP expression which if returns false, means that the validation is not run. See here for more information.
- Tip text - Optional tip text that can guide the user regarding the validation when filling in the element.