Fabrik 3.7 is now available. This version contains critical security updates, please update as soon as possible. Please remember to backup your site before updating, we also recommend testing your updates on development sites if possible.
We had to restore the site around midday (CST) on Wed 7/26 from a backup approximately 8 hours old. So a few posts in the forums were lost. You may want to check to see if you need to re-post anything.
The release of Fabrik for J! 3.8 is not yet ready. Do not update your sites to J! 3.8 until this notice is removed.
Renders a draggable pick list.
- Add suboptions - Allow the user to add new sub options to the picker
- Only add label - If selected then one field is show when adding sub options. This field's value is then used for the new sub options value and label. If not selected then separate fields are shown for both the new sub options value and label.
- Save new additions - If yes selected then any new suboptions created by the user are available for others to select
- Hover colour - The hex value (e.g. #ff0000) used when hovering over picklist items
- Background hover colour - The hex value (e.g. #ff0000) used when the dragged picklist item is dragged over a drop list.