If you update to Joomla 3.8.10, please make sure that you either do a full GitHub update of Fabrik, or disable caching for your lists (in the Advanced settings) or turn off Joomla's System Cache setting. A change in Joomla's cache code in 3.8.10 required a fix in Fabrik, which will be rolled in to the next release, but is currently only available in GitHub.
Renders a draggable pick list.
- Add suboptions - Allow the user to add new sub options to the picker
- Only add label - If selected then one field is show when adding sub options. This field's value is then used for the new sub options value and label. If not selected then separate fields are shown for both the new sub options value and label.
- Save new additions - If yes selected then any new suboptions created by the user are available for others to select
- Hover colour - The hex value (e.g. #ff0000) used when hovering over picklist items
- Background hover colour - The hex value (e.g. #ff0000) used when the dragged picklist item is dragged over a drop list.