Fabrik 3.8.1 has been released. It is mostly bug fixes and feature enhancements, but does include two new plugins (push notifications, and the sequence element). As usual we strongly recommend testing the new release on a sandbox if your application is mission critical, and always do an Akeeba backup before updating.Dismiss Notice
Renders a draggable pick list.
- Add suboptions - Allow the user to add new sub options to the picker
- Only add label - If selected then one field is show when adding sub options. This field's value is then used for the new sub options value and label. If not selected then separate fields are shown for both the new sub options value and label.
- Save new additions - If yes selected then any new suboptions created by the user are available for others to select
- Hover colour - The hex value (e.g. #ff0000) used when hovering over picklist items
- Background hover colour - The hex value (e.g. #ff0000) used when the dragged picklist item is dragged over a drop list.