Create an amazon affiliate link
Amazon affiliate links allow you to link to Amazon and take a share of the revenue generated from any purchases that the redirected user makes. First of all you will need to sign up with the Amazon affiliates scheme to get your affiliate tag.
Lets say you have a table of books, and you want to link to their corresponding Amazon page.
- Create a new text field element called asin
- In its format string field enter
- replace 'your-affiliate-tag' with your own affiliate tag
- When editing tor adding new books to your table, simple enter the book's ASIN code (this is displayed on the Amazon's page for that book)
- Watch the money roll in as your users click on the links