Fabrik 3.8.1 has been released. It is mostly bug fixes and feature enhancements, but does include two new plugins (push notifications, and the sequence element). As usual we strongly recommend testing the new release on a sandbox if your application is mission critical, and always do an Akeeba backup before updating.
Allows you to show an image in the form.
- Image - The image to show in the form
- Front end select - Can users select an image when using the form
- Show media in list - If set to yes then the image is shown in the lstview, if set to no then the image path is shown
- Float image - When viewing the image in the form or detailed view - is it floated and if so in which direction?
- Link - when viewing the image in the list, form or detailed view, this option specifies if the image is encased within a link and if so the link's url