Fabrik 3.8.1 has been released. It is mostly bug fixes and feature enhancements, but does include two new plugins (push notifications, and the sequence element). As usual we strongly recommend testing the new release on a sandbox if your application is mission critical, and always do an Akeeba backup before updating.Dismiss Notice
- Default - Enter either a numerical default value which should be in the range of 0 to the specified 'Ma no of steps' or a PHP statement which returns a number in the same range.
- Eval default - Should the default be evaluated as a php statement
- Width - the slider width in px
- Max No. steps the max value for the slider
- Slider labels a comma separated list of labels that wlll be placed in grey text above the slider to indicate the meaning of the slider value
- **e.g 'good,average,poor'
- Show none - adds a x button which when clicked will clear the selected value
Form view (top)
A simple example of the slider, using the options shown in the admin settings image
This example shows 'show none' and the slider labels used