Fabrik 3.9 has been released. If you have updated Joomla to 3.9, this is a required update.Dismiss Notice
- Default - Enter either a numerical default value which should be in the range of 0 to the specified 'Ma no of steps' or a PHP statement which returns a number in the same range.
- Eval default - Should the default be evaluated as a php statement
- Width - the slider width in px
- Max No. steps the max value for the slider
- Slider labels a comma separated list of labels that wlll be placed in grey text above the slider to indicate the meaning of the slider value
- **e.g 'good,average,poor'
- Show none - adds a x button which when clicked will clear the selected value
Form view (top)
A simple example of the slider, using the options shown in the admin settings image
This example shows 'show none' and the slider labels used