Fabrik 3.8.1 has been released. It is mostly bug fixes and feature enhancements, but does include two new plugins (push notifications, and the sequence element). As usual we strongly recommend testing the new release on a sandbox if your application is mission critical, and always do an Akeeba backup before updating.
Allows user to create a link by specifying its url and label
Options - default(top)
- Width -The width of the date field - the value represents the number of characters that can be displayed
- Default label - the link's default label
- Default URL - the link's default url.
- Link target - will the links open up in the same window, the parent window or a new window.
- Smart link - detects the media type of the link (e.g mp3, video, and if found renders the link using the mediabox plug-in) E.g. to show a Youtube video you would supply the URL as http://www.youtube.com/watch? v = Q5j3DwxEMoc
- Max length - the URL and Label fields' max length.
The following options allow you to use the bit.ly URL shortening service. It requires you to have a bit.ly account.
- Use bit.ly: activate bit.ly URL shortening on the link URLs
- Login name: Your bit.ly username
- API Key- Your bit.ly API key