If you update to Joomla 3.8.10, please make sure that you either do a full GitHub update of Fabrik, or disable caching for your lists (in the Advanced settings) or turn off Joomla's System Cache setting. A change in Joomla's cache code in 3.8.10 required a fix in Fabrik, which will be rolled in to the next release, but is currently only available in GitHub.
Allows user to create a link by specifying its url and label
Options - default(top)
- Width -The width of the date field - the value represents the number of characters that can be displayed
- Default label - the link's default label
- Default URL - the link's default url.
- Link target - will the links open up in the same window, the parent window or a new window.
- Smart link - detects the media type of the link (e.g mp3, video, and if found renders the link using the mediabox plug-in) E.g. to show a Youtube video you would supply the URL as http://www.youtube.com/watch? v = Q5j3DwxEMoc
- Max length - the URL and Label fields' max length.
The following options allow you to use the bit.ly URL shortening service. It requires you to have a bit.ly account.
- Use bit.ly: activate bit.ly URL shortening on the link URLs
- Login name: Your bit.ly username
- API Key- Your bit.ly API key