Display text element
The Display element is used to display (normally) fixed text and is not related to a field in the database. It simply displays the element label without any associated input field.
Tip: If you need HTML formatted text here then go to tables -> parameters and select 'yes' for the 'Use WYSIWYG editor for element labels' option.
Options -> Forms -> WYSIWYG editor for element labels -> Yes
- Eval - evaluate the label as a PHP function. Element default examples
- Default - The default value to populate the element with. If the eval option is selected then this should contain a PHP statement
- Show label - Should the form show the label as well as the display text
Making the text translatable(top)To make text that appears in the Display element translatable:
- enter your translation string into the DEFAULT box
- Set EVAL to NO
- enter your translation string and text into the Joomla language overrides area